Number of Rooms/Units/Pitches: 30 self-catering cottages accommodating 2 to 12 people in each property.
Escape to a picturesque cliff-top cottage at Celtic Haven – a charming holiday cottage resort nestling on the picturesque Pembrokeshire coast near the seaside town of Tenby.
Whether you're after a romantic escape for two, a fun family holiday or a break for a large group, you'll find Celtic Haven ideal with cosy cottages for two right through to the elegant Manor House accommodating 12 people.
Many of the pretty, whitewashed holiday cottages are believed to date back to the 12th Century and burst with Welsh character and charm; each cottage name even gives a clue to its history!
The resort is a short stroll from the beach and Pembrokeshire Coast Path and just 5 minutes in the car from Tenby, making Celtic Haven a perfect base to explore the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire.
Guests can look forward to inclusive use of the indoor and outdoor leisure facilities on the resort – a heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness suite, headland golf course, tennis courts, children's adventure playground and much more!
For an extra special holiday treat, Celtic Haven's Elemis Spa offers an enticing choice of more than 80 luxury spa treatments and pamper packages, and Waves cliff-top restaurant delivers delicious Italian-inspired dishes and breathtaking headland views.
Both weekly and short breaks are available at Celtic Haven, all year round. Many of the cottages are even dog friendly and you'll be spoiled for choice when it comes to beautiful walks!
The friendly Welcome Team are on hand 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm so feel free to get in touch!
Open All Year
Our cottages are available all year round, including Christmas and New Year.
As well as weekly breaks, we also offer shorter stays so feel free to get in touch or check availability on our website.
At Celtic Haven we have three 'easy access' one-bedroom cottages with walk/wheel-in wet rooms – please contact us for details.
For access statements, please contact Celtic Haven direct.
£179pp Spring Sale!
13.04.2018 - 30.04.2018
The Celtic Haven £179 Spring Sale – last minute breaks in Pembrokeshire!
Spring has certainly sprung here at Celtic Haven and it’s the perfect time for a visit to beautiful Pembrokeshire!
Whether you fancy an action-packed holiday or a relaxing break we’ve got everything you need right here at Celtic Haven and we’d love to welcome you.
You’ll find our indoor heated pool, hot tub, headland golf course, tennis courts & more… and it’s all FREE to use!
The great news is we’re now offering a very special last-minute spring deal on limited remaining dates this April, offering a wonderful 3 or 4 night cottage break near Tenby with a host of valuable added extras to make your break super special!
On limited dates this April, you can now look forward to a last-minute short break with all this for just £179pp… but you’ll need to act fast!
– A rejuvenating spring break in a cosy Celtic Haven cottage(3 nights on the weekend or 4 nights midweek),
– £15 each to spend in Waves cliff-top restaurant on your arrival evening,
– A little bit of luxury with £30 to spend on treatments in our Elemis Premier Spa (or fab alternatives with Tenby Golf Club and Heatherton World of Activities),
– A Fire & Ice Experience Voucher
– Free use of our on-site leisure facilities, including our heated indoor pool, hot tub, fitness suite, headland golf course, tennis courts and more!
And, as many of our cottages are dog-friendly, your four-legged friend can join you for just £20 extra!
To check availability for our last-minute spring breaks, simply give us a quick call on 01834 870000 or feel free to drop us an email– we’re here 7 days a week from 9am ’til 5pm and we’re always very happy to help!
– Offer valid on last-minute bookings arriving between 13/04/18 and 30/04/18, subject to availability
– 3 night break from Friday to Monday / 4 nights from Monday to Friday
– Offer based on at least two people sharing a cottage
– Heatherton experience is a 16-credit activity pass
– Tenby Golf Club experience is either a round of golf or professional golf lesson
– Experience vouchers are redeemable during this stay only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
– All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
– Third-party experiences are subject to the T&Cs of Tenby Golf Club and Heatherton.