Dogs On Holiday
Holidays With Your Best Friend
Nestling in the furthest reaches of West Wales, Pembrokeshire has to be one of the most beautiful and contrasting counties in Britain. In spring, the countryside is awash with flowers in full bloom; early summer is spent lazing on secluded beaches; autumn strolls in warm sunshine and bracing winter walks along the windswept coastline. Pembrokeshire is an all year round destination.
So what makes Pembrokeshire so special for you and your best friend?
- The Pembrokeshire Coast Path covers 186 miles of breathtaking coastal scenery. That's a long walk that will tire both you and your dog!
- A rolling landscape of quiet country lanes, numerous footpaths and bridleways, through woodland and over hills, along rivers and estuaries. Spectacular at any time of the year.
- Over 50 beaches, ranging from wide expanse of sand to small secluded coves.
- A large selection of accommodation providers - hotels, guesthouses, B&Bs as well as cottages, caravans and campsites - offer facilities and a warm welcome for you and your dog.
- Most of Pembrokeshire's attractions welcome dogs.
- Comprehensive support facilities of vets, pet supply shops, dog wardens etc.
ID: 122 Revised: 11/6/2012